yeah me too...i think that it is to hot to be in school all day that just cant be healthy..but has anyone heard anything about it? <font color="pink"> </font color>
Its Suppose To Be Like Up In The 90's All This Week!, And I've Not Heard Once That Were On Heat Schedule,
Which I Think Is Bull*
yeah me too...i think that it is to hot to be in school all day that just cant be healthy..but has anyone heard anything about it? <font color="pink"> </font color>
This week is actually supposed to be a cooling trend in the weather. Temps are not supposed to be above 85. Should be nice for learning! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I feel like a grump but dang off for heat, off because it might snow, whatever happened to wanting to get things done and be out for summer lol
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Biggest thing is the fair is gone. And guys the weather said it was suspose to have a cool down till the weekend.
You bunch of sissies, LPDFTBL and myself went to school and there was no such thing as "heat schedule", Heck my shoes melted to the floor one day it was so hot, get over it and sit in class like we had to..ha ha.
Haha. When LPDFTBL went to school there was only one classroom, one teacher, and eight different grades. Their airconditioning was opening the front door lol.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Hey Shoe it wasn't one of those walk uphill both ways in 20 feet of snow type deals was it??
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Hey now we use to tie a fan on the horses tail to fan some, nice cool but unususally smelly breeze?
And we got up to 10 students.
I just hated walking in that dang 2 feet of snow. And man going to the library wasn't fun. I think it was 10 miles round trip............ [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I think it was two hills both ways and cross a river. LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks